Phase 2 (Projected Re-opening Date: Sunday, June 21st, 2020)
1. All services will be streamed live from Power of His Presence Church on Sundays at 10:00am est. and Wednesdays at 7:00pm est.
2. In-person worship attendance for Sundays will increase to 25%. Wednesdays will remain ONLINE ONLY.
A. Persons registered to attend Sunday worship services should arrive between 9:30am-10:00am
3. All attendees will be seated according to social distancing guidelines by sitting in every other row of chairs in the sanctuary
a. Overflow upper seating is designated as the section for Families with children.
b. Families will be able to sit together.
4. All persons attending worship services in Phase 2 are required to complete a Health Check to include temperature taken upon entering the sanctuary, sanitizing of hands and adorning of facial mask.
a. Persons with temperatures of 100 F or higher will not be permitted to attend service.
5. Tithes and Offerings will remain contactless and will be submitted online through the POHPC app, POHPC website, and via CASHapp.
6. Those attending worship services are encouraged to remain in their seating area during Praise and Worship.
7. There will not be altar calls or any laying on of hands.
8. All persons will exit from either the front door or the side AV door.
Phase 3 (Projected Start Date: Sunday, July 5th, 2020)
1. Following all guidelines from Phase 2
a. Increase worship service attendance to 50%
Phase 4 (Projected Start Date: Sunday August 2nd, 2020)
1. Follow all guidelines from Phase 3
a. Increase worship service attendance to 75%
**SPECIAL NOTE": All Children's Service / Areas are suspended and will be reviewed for opening towards the end of Phase 4.
****ALL PHASES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO UPDATED INFORMATION BEING RELEASED FROM NCDHHS****